Sunday 7 September 2014

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse

One of the products that I was keen to buy from the Pharmacie in France was Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse, a face, body and hair oil.

Nuxe is one of France's best selling brands, and there are a big variety of products available, however I was keen to try out an oil, as I have heard rave reviews about a few, but was yet to trial one myself. This oil is designed to nourish, repair and soften, and contains 6 precious oils and vitamin e.

Anyone who shops in Space NK may have seen this product there - however considering it costs nearly £30 I would not buy it, however in a French Pharmacie it cost me €15.13 - about £12! Bargain!

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse

So far I have put it on my sunburnt back, which didn't sting at all and made it feel lovely and smooth, and tried some in my hair. I think I need to put a bit more in my hair, as I literally put a tiny drop on my hands, and smoothed it through as I was worried about it being greasy!

Would I buy this product again! Probably, just for how wonderful my skin feels! However I couldn't justify the Space NK price tag- I don't love if that much!

Lots of love
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig