Saturday 6 September 2014

On my hollibobs!

Bonjour from France!

I am currently in the Vendee in France, having a much needed break from the hustle and bustle of my life, however I have not forgotten about my blog! Having a few days off has given me the time I needed to regroup, plan some posts, and most importantly, go shopping for some fab new products to try! I am definitely looking forward to doing some reviews this week, as I am LOVING French pharmacys right now! 

In the mean while I decided to do a little photo diary of my trip here....

The boy driving to East Midlands Airport

You have to eat junk food on a road trip... It's the law!

Arrived at the Hilton East Midlands!

A rather swanky hotel room...

There is always time for a cheeky selfie!

Yes... I needed more food!

Hello shiny new Escape Lounge at East Midlands Airport! #priorityPassWins

On the plane!

Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away...

Welcome to France!

Ok... Another selfie in the car...

We're at my Aunt and Uncle's!

As you can see we had a fun little trip getting here! With lots of food on route!

I'm looking forward to updating you with more of my adventures soon!

Lots of love

post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig