Wednesday 20 August 2014

Wednesday Wishlist: Long Weekend Breaks

With everyone talking about holidays recently I have been getting very jealous! I decided that I would come up with a wish list of my top 5 places to go away to for a long weekend!
1) Paris

Photo from Maxi Sciences
I love Paris more than any other city I have ever visited, I have been there 4 times and as soon as I leave, I am desperate to go back! Hopefully I will be able to go back soon!

2) Monte Carlo

Photo from Boomsbeat
Monte Carlo is one of those places I have looked at and always wanted to go, it just seems to glamorous, and exciting. Unfortunately this is why the chances of me going any time soon are so slim - there is no way I can afford it! Ah well... a girl can dream!

3) Cannes

Photo from Studio System News
If we continue to make our way down the coast and along the French Riviera, at some point we will make it to Cannes... a place filled with glamour, style, beauty... I could go on for hours. I have been to the French Riviera before, but not to Cannes - it is definitely on my list of places to visit!
4) Marrakech

Photo from Wikipedia
Moving continents, we are now in Morocco - one of the largest cities in Marrakech, do I even need to explain why I want to go here? I love shopping, I love accessories, someone get me to that Souk! I keep looking at pictures of Marrakech, it looks incredible, not just because of the markets, but the history, the culture and the architecture - all in all a fabulous place to go for a long weekend!
5) New York

Photo from the Telegraph

I started watching Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda in Sex and the City when I was 16 years old and I have wanted to go to New York ever since. Then I found Gossip Girl and the obsession became worse. Damn TV shows! I know it might be a push to go there for a long weekend, but I decided it should make the list anyway!
Have you been to any of these places? Do you think I need to add any more locations to my list? Let me know!
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig