Tuesday 5 August 2014

Product Review: Collection Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer

I have heard great things about Collection concealers for quite a long time, however I have always been more of a high end (let's be honest - mainly MAC) devotee, and rarely look at drugstore makeup for things other than lipsticks and nail varnishes. However I knew I needed a new concealer, and for £5 I decided to be brave and give it a go.

And I'm really glad I did.


I have had YSL Touche Eclat quite a few times before, and am an eternal devotee, however this comes in pretty close! It is basically designed to do exactly the same thing, and is described as a 3-in-1 miracle to correct, highlight and illuminate in one stylish movement.

The only fault that I have with this is the quality of the brush - it's pants, and does not blend the concealer well at all! However I have a very pretty Zoeva concealer brush which I use to blend it in, so it is hardly the end of the world!

The concealer comes in three different shades, Naked, Natural and Glow - I opted for the middle Natural - it sits well with my skin. Also as an additional note, as I am now trying this alongside varying other products while trying to master contouring (I have realised I mention this most blog posts)- it's a fab choice!
Have you used this concealer before? Or are there any other drugstore ones that you think I desperately need to try? Let me know!
post signature
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hello! I have nominated you for the The Liebster Award !
    Here is my post for more info about it
    http://missnaomi-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig