Sunday 17 August 2014

MAC Chatterbox Lipstick

I do seem to have a slight obsession with MAC, as much as a love other brands, something draws me back to them time and time again! Seeing as how I am currently on a mission to increase the variety of colours of lipsticks that I own (they were previously rather samey - shades of nude and one brighter one) when I dropped my the MAC counter, I decided to pick up Chatterbox. This has been a long time favourite of many bloggers, and I felt that I should take the plunge into some brighter pinks, and I'm really glad that I did!


I wouldn't normally consider myself a pink lipstick person, and it took me a while to get used to seeing myself in it, but it is a really lovely colour, and considering I wear a lot of monochrome, is a good way to brighten up my face.

All in all I think this is a great colour for summer, although I'm not sure if I will suit it in autumn, I have to admit I'm looking forward to wearing darker colours again!

Seeing as how I'm continually adding to my lipstick collection, I'm currently on the lookout for new shades (maybe even from a different brand *shock horror*) so let me know of anything you think I should try out!
post signature
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. What finish is chatterbox? The colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The finish is Amplified Creme - I would describe it as a halfway between satin and matte - not too shiny so great for daytime wear :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm the same with always going back to MAC lipsticks :) 'Chatterbox' looks so pretty, have added it to my list ;)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig