Sunday 10 August 2014

Sleek Original Eyeshadow Palette

Eyeshadow is one of the few things I have never really collected, and have always stuck to a few colours which I know and trust, however I have decided I really need to be a bit more adventurous with my eye makeup and decided to buy a palette.
I have heard quite a lot of good things about Sleek palettes before and decided that for £8.00 I might as well give one a go.
I wanted to step outside my comfort zone, and this palette definitely does that, I have bright colours and lots of sparkles, and they are really highly pigmented, which for the price of the palette I think is fantastic, as when I have bought cheaper eyeshadow previously I have had to cake it on to build up a decent colour.
My makeup plan for these are to work on a slightly different smokey eye to my normal plain jane tones of brown, and seeing as I am going out to a gay bar in Manchester tonight, where better to debut my new makeup!
I quite like following makeup tutorials, and especially dramatic eye makeup ones, so if you know of any which would work well with this palette, make sure you comment with a link and I will try them out!
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig