Saturday 2 August 2014

What to do: A rainy Saturday

It's official. I miss the sun already, can someone please return it to the North-West of England? I know we don't have it that often but I really appreciate it while it is here! So I am currently looking out my window at the torrential rain, I am definitely not going out in it, so I decided to come up with a list of things to do instead:
1) Watch Gossip Girl from Season 1


This is what I am currently doing, while blogging from my bed! I love it so much, and it makes me way too happy to hear that "Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite". If you're currently bored looking out the window, I recommend the first series, as #1 it's a shock to see how young they are, #2, they are still impeccably dressed, and #3 It's still one of the best programs ever!

2) Have a clear out
I really need to do this, as all my clothes currently don't fit into my wardrobe, and my hair and beauty stuff is spilling out of my dressing table. However, in order to do this would require me to stop watching Gossip Girl. See above for why this is unlikely to happen!
3) Finish my current book
I am currently reading the new Lindsey Kelk book, What a Girl Wants, which I am loving! I will be posting a review of this when I have finished it!
What are you up to on this dull wet day? Let me know!
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig