Saturday 16 August 2014

Wednesday Wishlist: Autumn Designer Handbags

I have been trying to choose a new autumn handbag for a while, and although I realise I am slightly early, you must understand I am extremely fussy and it takes me a long time to decide what I want! While looking I seem to have added to my wish list of designer bags, so I have decided to share them with you!

1) MICHAEL Michael Kors Medium Top-Zip Jet Set Tote in Tan


This bag is £240 from Harrods, and I think is such as classic design, it would last for several seasons! I have also loved Michael Kors for a long time, and my current summer handbag is one of his, I have had it for a couple of years and absolutely love it.


2) Neverfull MM Monogram Canvas

Who doesn't love Louis Vuitton? This bag is beautiful, and I first saw it being carried by a girl on a commuter train I used to get everyday, and had serious bag envy! This bag is £710 from LV online!


3) Prada Black Tote


I have always coveted Prada, and remember being really excited when the Prada phones were brought out, and I was able to own my very own bit of the exclusive label! This beautiful bag is £1700.


4) Mulberry Bayswater in Oak Natural Leather


I can't begin to explain how much I love this beautiful Mulberry bag, I have always loved bags, and this was the first designer bag I ever wanted, and unfortunately many years later I can still not afford the £895 :( however, one day I will!


5) Diane von Furstenberg Runway Calf Hair and Leather tote


The final bag I am loving right now is slightly different to the others, which I would consider more classic. This DvF bag has leopard print calf hair sides, and would bring life to any neutral outfit.

Have you started thinking about your autumn/winter wardrobes and accessories yet? Let me know!
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig