Tuesday 21 July 2015

July My Little Box: Road Trip

I have been a fan of My Little Box for several months - I reviewed their box in January, and always look forward to it turning up on my desk, to see what goodies they put inside, and what theme it is. The past couple have been slightly summer themed, which is great, and they are continuing with this with the July "My Little Road Trip Box".

The front of the box always has a cute image drawn by their artist Kanako

Contents (L-R) Notebook, Micellar Water, Essie Nail Polish, After Sun, Magazine, Travel Organiser, Pen, Box, Picture

Every box comes with a pretty picture/ quote

I love this travel organiser - its really cute and quirky


A notebook which can be sent as mail

Essie Nail Polish, Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and After Sun
On thing that I really like about the My Little Box's is that although they usually only contain three beauty items, they are usually high quality. One of the products is always from their My Little Beauty range, and it's usually quite good, and then in this month there is a full sized Essie nail polish, and a 125ml bottle of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - which although I am a Bioderma fan, I have been looking forward to trying!
Do you get any subscription boxes? Let me know what you think of the My Little Box if you have received it this month.
Lots of love
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig