Sunday 7 February 2016

Valentines Gift Guide for Him

Earlier this week I published may Valentine's Wishlist, so I thought it was only fair that I also did a gift guide for the man in your life!

1) Watch

Whereas women wear a variety of jewellery and have many options on how to make a statement with their accessories, men usually keep it quite simple, and so I think a variety of watches for different occasions is required. I like getting my boyfriend watches, as when he has it on, I always think about the occasion for which I bought it!
Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield 40mm Review
Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield 40mm

2) Tie

I am a big fan of beautiful ties. You can always tell a quality silk tie from a cheaper version, and it adds class to a standard (but hopefully well cut) suit. My preferred brands are Hermès and Brioni - silk is definitely better on the continent!
Brioni Silk Woven Tie
Brioni Silk Woven Tie

3) Pen

Ask any stationery aficionado who makes the best quality pen, and I can pretty much guarantee they will reply with Montblanc. Montblanc pens were first made in 1906, and have been a mark leader in luxury products ever since.
Meisterstück Platinum Line Classique Ballpoint Pen

4) Sunglasses

So you have probably realised I like buying my boyfriends presents which last - I definitely prefer to buy him one nice item than several cheap ones! Sunglasses I think would make a great present, my boyfriend only wears one pair really, he isn't into flashy things, so simple classic aviators are perfect!
Ray-Ban Aviator Metal Sunglasses

5) Manicure Set
One thing I dislike intensely are poorly kept nails. This applies to both men and women! I have no problem at all with short nails, as long as they are even, gently filed, with decent cuticles. Most men probably wouldn't bit themselves a manicure kit, so it's definitely up to the women in their lives to provide it!
Ted Baker Men's Manicure Set
So what do you all think of my gift guide for men this year? Have I given you any inspiration? Or do you think I've lost the plot entirely? (this is entirely possible!) Either way, let me know in the comments below what you are getting your bloke this year!
Lots of love
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig