Monday 21 March 2016

A lovely Weekend Away

A couple of weekends ago, my boyfriend and I were lucky enough to be offered the chance to stay in a Travelodge for a couple of nights, wherever we wanted, which was amazing! I love seeing my family (and it doesn't happen very often) so we took the opportunity to go and spend a time in Kingswinford, which is close to Wolverhampton.

The Kingswinford Travelodge is a really lovely building!
The bed was so comfortable, it was lovely to go back to it after a long day!

Can I just say... whoever put this bottle opener in was a genius! I love quirky features!
When we go there the building was awesome, it looked like an old manor house which had been converted. The staff were so lovely when we went in, they told us about a couple of places nearby, and said if we needed any other recommendations to let them know! We actually did decide to go to West Midlands Safari Park, because I'm basically an overgrown child who loves animals, and it was such a fab day!





Sadly there wasn't a café at this Travelodge, but we were given a breakfast box both mornings, which was more than enough to start us up for the day, and can I just say - those muffins are awesome! There were also unlimited tea and coffee top-ups available for our room, which was great as both my boyfriend and I are tea addicts!
I can safely say I will definitely be staying in a Travelodge again soon, as it really was a lovely nights sleep, in a fab location!
Briony Crew
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. If you are a student, you should know why student pay for their dissertation service review. To more about this topic you can visit our site for get better knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig