Wednesday 30 March 2016

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

I have been a long time fan of beauty blenders, but I can't justify buying an original one, as they don't really last that long, compared to a brush... However, I am a huge fan of the Real Techniques sponges, as I think their shape is spot on - with a delicate point at one end, so you can really work into the inner corners of your eyes and around your nose, and a flat edge at the other to blend foundation across your cheeks.


I think the finish I get from this blender is great, and I feel I use less product when I use a blender than I do when I use my regular brush. The only thing I don't like is cleaning them. If anyone knows a miracle product that can save me a lot of time I would love to know, because I can never get them perfect again!


Let me know what you think of these blenders. Personally I think for about £6 they are fab, and just as good as the £16 you will be paying for the original one!
Love
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I used to love my Rt sponge but it stained really badly and I wasn't willing to spend five odd pounds on another when I can pay for 5 for around £2 on amazon which I think do a great job!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig