Sunday 18 October 2015

I will forever love Chanel Tissé Camélia eyeshadow palette

In January, I bought my first Chanel palette after a wonderful friend bought me a voucher for Christmas, and I absolutely loved it, the colour and consistency of the shadows are THE best I have ever used, (which as a die hard MAC lover is saying something). I have been looking for another, however it is quite a lot of money to justify spending on eyeshadow (£40) so I was waiting until I was certain which one. Then I went to an airport, saw them in duty free and it became an impulse purchase. But an amazing one.

Aren't they beautiful!

I have been using a few more pinky shades recently, which is a new step for me, and as I said, on impulse I decided to buy this palette instead of my normal copper/ brown/ neutral options. And I have so say I am so happy that I did! These colours are fantastic, for everyday I use the pink and light purple (both are ombré shades), sometimes with a little highlighter in the inner corners to brighten me up. For evenings though, I go all out, and that dark purple (intensify) is beautiful - it sits so well against my skin tone, it isn't as harsh as using black, but it adds something a bit more special than using a brown. I love it.

I got so excited by this

Every quad comes with a little book of application ideas

Always chic, always Chanel!

Sorry this one is a bit battered! I forgot to take it and it was rattling around my makeup bag!

I hope you liked reading this, if you want to read the review of my other Chanel quad, click here and you will be transported over! Sorry about the image quality in this post by the way, I promise this is the last time I don't take my DSLR on holiday with me!

Leave me a comment if you would like me to do a tutorial post with either of my Chanel quads to show the different looks that can be built up with the colours!

Lots of love
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig