Thursday 19 November 2015

What essential does every house need? A bar cart of course!

As you may know, I have recently moved into a new house and have been busy planning all of my rooms; when the lovely people over at Chairish asked if I had thought about including a bar cart! Well, my cocktail equipment has to live somewhere, and currently the top of my kitchen cupboard isn't quite working out for me so I think it is a great option!
My favourite bar cart that I have seen is the Mid-Century Brass Bar Cart because I like it's sleek look, and it would fit nicely into my living room!
Now the best bit... although I have quite a lot of cocktail equipment already, I definitely need to get some new stuff...
For my cocktail equipment, I like a variety of bits, ranging from classic decanters, to modern ice crushers, I get all my bits out when friends or family come over, so it's nice to be able to make a drink for anyone, no matter what their taste!
Personally, my favourite drinks are some of the simplest; having just been on holiday I have drank a lot of Tinto De Verano, which is a Spanish drink, very similar to Sangria, but much simpler...
1/2 a glass red wine
1/2 a glass lemon fanta
Serve over ice, with a lemon slice
To feel truly like you are in Spain, have a side of olives, or tomato bread with it!
Image from www.madridsensations.com
If you want to get your own bar cart, have a look at the selection from Chairish here!

Let me know what you would like to include in your cocktail kit!
Lots of love
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig