Saturday 28 November 2015

Barcelona is one beautiful City...

If you have been following my Instagram you will have seen I have recently been jaunting off around Barcelona! My boyfriend and I went with a couple of friends, and had an absolutely fantastic time, lots of amazing food, incredible architecture and a couple of very potent cocktails!

I thought I would share a couple of my favourite photos from the trip with you!

The inside of the Sagrada Familia
Our Hotel Room at Hotel Astoria -great location and price!

Outside of the Sagrada Familia, part of the newer bit

The old side of the Sagrada Familia

Inside the Sagrada Familia

Park Guell

Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (MNAC)

The Magic fountain by MNAC

Casa Batlló
Keep your eyes peeled for another post coming soon about my favourite bits of Barcelona, there are a couple of tips worth paying attention to if you are heading in that direction!
Lots of love
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I went to Barcelona last summer and it was magnificent :)

    Alice // the-rose-glow.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to go to Barcelona! All the buildings look so cool, especially the museum :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig