Tuesday 8 December 2015

Amazing Barcelona Makeup Haul

One of my favourite things about going abroad is duty free and any local pharmacies or makeup stores for some new makeup bits! Last time I went to France, I got a some French Pharmacy bits, and a new Chanel quad, but this time I found a Sephora store and got really excited as I have never tried any of their own brand products! I may have also purchased a couple more lipsticks and lipliners...
MAC Brave lipstick and Soar lipliner

MAC Whirl lipstick and Morning Coffee Lipliner

As you may have realised from some of my previous posts, I am going through a bit of a nudes lipstick phase, while I was in France I bought Velvet Teddy and I also got Faux a couple of months ago! At London Gatwick on the way out I decided to try a more brown shade, and purchased Whirl with the matching lipliner in Morning Coffee. This is a matte lipstick, so I definitely recommend using a moisturising primer underneath it, otherwise it will dry out your lips. On the way back, I thought I would add another pinkier one to the collection and got Brave, and the lipliner Soar, which everyone talks about as being one of the Kylie Jenner lipstick staples, but I'm not sure how well they actually go together, I think I need to work on some blending.

Sephora Purchases
Chanel Chance Perfume

I have had Chanel Chance for years, and it is one of the staples in my collection. I think you can never really go wrong with Chanel Chance perfume, it's a classic scent which can be worn day or night, and even using the Eau de Toilette the scent is really long lasting.

Sephora Exfoliating Powder

I was so excited to get some new products from Sephora - I have never tried any of their things before, so I wanted to try a skincare item, an eyeshadow palette, a lip product and something a bit different, so that's what I did!

I have never used an exfoliating powder before, but I was looking forward to trying it! It's really simple to use, you literally shake some onto your wet hands and it foams up, cleaning your face really well. It's recommended to use this method once a week, but you can also include some in your daily cleanser every day for a deeper clean, which I'm yet to try!

Sephora Eyeshadow Palette

Sephora Eyeshadow Palette

I absolutely love getting new eyeshadow palettes, and I'm really regretting that I only bought the smokey eye one, as they had a neutrals one which was fantastic as well! Oh well, next trip!

Sephora Lip and Cheek Crayon and Smoothing & Brightening Powder
Bioderma Micellar Water

I have a definite issue where I seem to be unable to go to Europe without stopping by a pharmacy and buying some more Bioderma Micellar Water. It's definitely my favourite makeup remover, and it doesn't hurt my eczema at all which is a winner!

Lots of love
Briony Crew Post Signature

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great post! Chanel perfume is ALWAYS good - I've not tried Chance though. Also the exfoliating powder sounds interesting, I've not heard of anything like that before!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up some lovely products, those eyeshadow shades look gorgeous! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig