Tuesday 22 December 2015

Top 5 Tuesday: Christmas Films

Merry Christmas Everyone!!


Sorry, I had to get that out my system. Right, on with the post...

Seeing as it's nearly Christmas, and I haven't done a Top 5 Tuesday for a while, I thought a festive one was due! So without further ado my Top 5 Christmas Films!!!

1) A Christmas Princess

This is a brilliant terrible film, if you know what I mean! The plot is typical, the acting is fairly rubbish, but it is such a feel good film I love it to bits, and watch it several times over Christmas, and occasionally throughout the rest of the year!!


2) Annie Claus is Coming To Town

This is a typical made for TV Christmas film, and it's absolutely amazing! It's about Santa's daughter Annie, who takes her first ever trip away from the North Pole to visit California to have an adventure and find love. This is such a happy feel good film, I love it!

3) Love Actually

Just because, who doesn't adore Love Actually!!!!!


4) The Holiday

So many people haven't seen this film but it is incredible! I mean, look at the cast, Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Jack Black and Kate Winslet! It's a really wonderful Christmas film, and I can't recommend that you watch it enough!


5) Home Alone (1-3)

I absolutely love the Home Alone films (although I'm not a huge fan of 4!), and seeing as they are a series, I'm going to put them all into my Top 5!!


Let me know what you think of my film choices in the comments below, and if you think I need to watch any other Christmas films over the holidays!

Lots of love
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great list! I love watching The Holiday (not just at Christmas), such a good movie :)

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig