Sunday 20 December 2015

High End Gift guide for girls


It's that time of year again where everyone is realising that Christmas is just around the corner and there is shopping yet to be completed! If you are stuck for ideas for gifts, or if you just feel like treating yourself, look right this way!

You will notice that most of the items in my gift guide are high end, this is because I prefer to get one or two nice items that I have been coveting for quite a long time, as opposed to lots of little things! But I understand that not everybody feels the same!


So, my gift guide for you consists of....

1) Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow
2) Ooh La La Leather Cosmetic Bag from Cult Beauty
3) Jimmy Choo Esme 85mm Glitter Heel Pump from Selfridges
4) Victoria's Secret Sleepover Knit Pajamas
5) Olympus Pen E-PL7 Camera from Amazon - I have recently bought this camera in the Cyber Monday sales, it's amazing!! There will be a review post going up about it soon!
6) French Sole Classic Ballet in Nude
7) Aspinal Brook Street Purse Wallet in Deer Saffiano
8) Diptyque Roses Candle - this is probably my favourite candle ever!
9) The Perfect Nude Kiss gift set from Charlotte Tilbury
10) Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100 Patent Calf in Nude from Selfridges
11) Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey from The Perfume Shop

If you want to see more of what is on my Christmas Wishlist this year, check out my pinterest board below!



Let me know in the comments section below what you think, and leave me links to your gift guides!
Merry Christmas!
Lots of love
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig