Friday 1 January 2016

What I Got For Christmas

It's New Years Eve! I hope you have all had a wonderful festive season! I thought I would share a couple of items that I got for Christmas (and some I bought with Christmas money!) with you! Usual disclaimer... I'm not showing off, I just think you will be interested in these items!

Naked Palette from Urban Decay
Naked Palette by Urban Deay
Naked Palette by Urban Deay
Diptyque Baies Candle

Diptyque Baies and Roses Candles (FYI I reviewed the Roses Candle here)

Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Perfune

Hourglass Ambient Highlighter Palette

Hourglass Ambient Highlighter Palette

Neon Christmas Wish Gold Candle

Neon Christmas Wish Gold Candle
I definitely got spoilt this year, Adam got me the Naked Palette, which I was so excited about as I've wanted it for ages! He also got me the perfume and Diptyque Roses Candle :) he's the best boyfriend!
I still have a little bit of money left over from Christmas, is there anything you think I need to pick up in the sales? If so let me know below! Also I have watched a few youtube tutorials about different looks to create with the Naked Palette and Hourglass Ambient Palette, but if there are any you know of which are really good, please leave me some links in the comments!!

I hope you had a fantastic Christmas, and I wish you all the best for the New Year!

Lots of love
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. So many amazing bits! Those candles look so pretty!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the original Naked palette, it's one of my all time favourites! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am absolutely loving it!!! Definitely the best palette I own! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig