Sunday 17 January 2016

A Lovely Lush Moment

One of my favourite seasonal collections is always Lush, and their Christmas one this year was particularly fabulous! I did get some in November, but I got over excited and used them before I had time to photograph them! However, in the Boxing Day sales I decided to treat myself to a couple of boxes, and this time I did actually get around to taking some pictures!

The boxes that I got were Snow Fairy's Castle and Home for Christmas, which contain a big variety of things!

Contents of the Snow Fairy's Castle box
Snow Fairy's Castle was full of pink sparkly items, which I know that some people aren't a big fan of, but I love a pink sparkly bath! I'm normally a shower person, but on a Sunday night (right after the #bbloggers chat usually) I always have a nice long soak!



The bath looks amazing when the bubble wand is in it! Everything goes pink and sparkly, and the bubbles get huge! It's fantastic, literally the best thing ever to get me ready for the next week ahead!


I have been using the snow fairy shower gel since the christmas collection launched - it is bubblegum sweet, which can sometimes get a bit much, but I really like it. The only downside to snow fairy is that I find the glitter sinks to the bottom after a while, which is infuriating! However standing it on it's head for a while seems to solve that issue.

Fairy dust is fun, but I'm not entirely sure what its purpose is! Basically it is pink, sweet smelling glittery powder.... I put it on for the weekend, when I felt like being sparkly, but I'm not sure I would ever put it on before work!



The Home for Christmas box is the complete opposite of the Snow Fairy - not glittery or sickly in the slightest! Rose Jam is beautiful, although I am biased as Rose is one of my favourite scents. You also get Yog Nog Soap, which I haven't yet used and Dream Cream hand and body lotion, which is fantastic - and doesn't hurt my eczema at all!


Did you get anything in the lush sale? Which seasonal products do you like? I can't wait for the valentines stuff, keep your eye out for them on here!

Lots of love
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That bubble wand looks amazing, I need to try it!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It's a shame that they haven't brought out anything similar for Valentine's! x

      Delete
  2. I got Snow Fairy and Fairy Dust and I just love the sweet smell! And colour ofcourse!! I love that the bubble wands are re-usable! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely my favourite products! If you like that sweet scent, you should smell Treacle Moon Marshmallow hearts bath and shower gel! I picked it up in Tesco the other day and it's amazing!! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig