Sunday 31 January 2016

Zoeva Brushes

A while ago, I did my first review of Zoeva brushes and after 18 months of using them, I can still say that I absolutely love them, they are still incredibly soft, and hardly shed at all when I wash them.

Zoeva Brush Review

Therefore I have decided to replace some more of my brushes with Zoeva ones! The ones I bought this time around are all individual, as opposed to a set, because I was working on filling in some gaps within my collection!

Zoeva Brush Review

The brushes are:
  1. Luxe Highlight
  2. Luxe Face Paint
  3. Luxe All Over Shader
  4. Luxe Smokey Shader
  5. Luxe Eye Blender
  6. Smudger
  7. Brow Line
  8. Luxe Precise Shader
Yet again I find myself really impressed with how soft and densely packed these brushes are - I think they are incredible value when you consider the most expensive one I bought myself was £11, which is a fraction of the price of MAC brushes.

Zoeva Brush Review
L-R: Luxe Face Paint, Luxe Highlight, Luxe All Over Shader
I didn't have any brush which was similar to Luxe Face Paint, it is designed to be used as a contour brush, with dense soft bristles which pick up a decent amount of product and blend it seamlessly into the skin.

The Luxe Highlight brush is designed to be used as described - to highlight cheekbones, nose, cupid's bow or cleavage.

The other brushes I got are varying degrees of eyeshadow brushes, combinations of shaders, blenders and smudgers as well as an eyebrow brush. So far I think that the 226 smudged is my favourite - it is incredible for blending a smoky eye!

Zoeva Brush Review
L-R: Luxe Eye Blender, Smudger, Luxe Smoky Shader, Luxe Precise Shader
So to surmise, if you are after some reasonably priced brushes I definitely recommend the Zoeva ones, and I hope that these last as long as my original Rose gold collection!

Let me know if you have tried any Zoeva brushes, and if there are any essential ones you think I need to get in the comments below.

Lots of Love
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These brushes are so pretty oh my! I love the highlighter brush!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fab! I washed them for the first time today, and they have hardly shed - just as fab as my original set. If you are after some brushes I would definitely recommend these! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig