Friday 13 November 2015

What's in my Carry On? And Longchamp Le Pliage review...

I have been a rather lucky girl when it comes to holidays/ getaways in the last year. I ended last year by going to Florida, then after not doing much for the first half of the year (thank you Glandular Fever) my boyfriend and I went away for my birthday in July to Lincoln for a few days, then a couple of months ago we went to Cannes (feel free to have a nose here) and now I am preparing to pop off again, as I am heading to Barcelona next week! All of this has made me rather adapt at holiday packing, which I thought I would share with you guys!

Without further ado...

Firstly. In general I am not a wheelie case carry on fan. Long haul I will occasionally, but I will never use one for short haul, unless I am not taking any other suitcase, and to be fair even then I usually check it in! I have the opinion the bigger bag you take as hand luggage, the more you want to pack into it, and then you have to carry it all. Not ideal!
All my junk!
 
I have recently bought a new bag, which I think is airport perfect, it is the Longchamp Le Pliage shopper which was £68 from Selfridges. I love this bag for travel as it folds down if I want to use it as a shopper in a smaller bag, it is also completely waterproof, so if you get caught in a downpour nothing will be ruined inside. I decided I wanted the longer handle as I like being able to throw my bag over my shoulder when I can't be bothered to hold it, however it is also available in shorter handles and as a rucksack.
I got these packing bags on amazon - I got a set of 4, the bigger ones I have used in my case

Using travel organisers is one of my top tips. I put all my electrics into one bag, so I know where everything is, and I put my spare clothes in another.

I pretty much pack the same things every time I go abroad:
iPad - I use it for everything, magazines (seriously, carrying heavy magazines is completely unnecessary) apps, movies, tv shows
iPhone and charging block - I find a charging block to be a godsend when I'm traveling as I'm constantly using technology of some kind, I usually run out of battery, therefore having a way of recharging them is essential!
Headphones - I'm an in ear person
Makeup
Toiletries - my essentials are avene cicalfate// embryolisse lait creme// toothbrush and paste // face wipes
Sunglasses
Travel documents
Notebook and pen
Electric bits
Purse
Travel Purse
Hand sanitiser
Medicines
Camera
Scarf

Mini makeup brushes save so much packing space. BUT they have to be good quality.

What do you pack in your carry on? Let me know below!
Lots of love
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig