Saturday 19 July 2014

Molton Brown Bath Set

After a slightly stressful day at work, I decided that I needed a little bit of pampering and that a trip to Molton Brown was in order. Fortunately for me Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet is on my way home, and it has a great Molton Brown outlet store!
They had some sets on offer, and I decided that the relaxing yuan zhi bath and shower gel and the travel-reviving cempaka body lotion would be perfect!
The bath and shower gel smells amazing, a great combination of vanilla, ylang-ylang and rose, while the yuan shi is traditionally used to balance energies and calm the spirit. All in all, it screams use me after a long day at work!
The body lotion is a bit more musky, and is designed to refresh and rehydrate your skin with cempaka leaf oil. This will help your senses to feel rebalanced and soothed, also great for the end of a long day!
Overall I think that this set is great, and it was also fantastic value - I picked these two items up for £16, which is a fraction of the price that you normally pay for Molton Brown!
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig