Sunday 27 July 2014

Zoeva Brushes

I have been looking to upgrade my makeup brush collection for a while, as I have had my faithful Bare Minerals brushes for about 5 years, and they are finally beginning to fall apart. After reading some rave reviews about Zoeva makeup brushes, I decided it was time to take the plunge and purchased the Rose Gold Luxury Collection with some left over birthday money. To say I was excited about this was an understatement.
The first thing to comment about is the shipping - Zoeva is a German company, but I think the shipping price is incredibly reasonable - it cost me £7.50 to ship them, and they were here in 5 days, including over a weekend - you definitely can't argue with that!
When I opened up the package, I couldn't help but squeal, they are just so beautiful! I have a serious weakness for rose gold, and it sits beautifully with the deep brown of the brushes.

I decided to use the brushes straight away to practise my Kim Kardashian-esque (in my dreams) contouring, to ensure I could try out all the brushes, and I have to say they are fantastic! I love love love the silk finish brush - it blends my foundation so easily and, to be honest, it's miles better than my old faithful Benefit foundation brush.
The contouring brush and concealer brush are also great, they are densely packed with super soft bristles, and give such a wonderful finish to my makeup, that I should get much better contouring results in the future!
Overall I am looking forward to getting more Zoeva brushes in the future - they are incredible value - this set cost me £49.00 plus £7.50 shipping, and I would say they are of a comparable quality to some MAC brushes!
Have you used Zoeva brushes before? What do you think of them? Let me know!
post signature
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. oh my days, these are so beautiful! I've been looking for a matching set and I might just have fallen in love...

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbielife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seriously in love with them, for me it was a toss up between these and some Real Techniques ones, I'm so glad I went for these ones though, as they are good quality and beautiful! x

      Delete
  2. Oooh I'm so jealous! I've wanted to try Zoeva brushes for ages! They look beautiful and souund amazing too!
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has just convinced me to purchase this! :)

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so many good things about these brushes, they look amazing compared to some other brushes that you can get. I really do think i need to try them out at some point!
    Kelly | Beauty and the Nails

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so pretty! Defiantly on my wish list!

    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! These are definitely on my wishlist now! Great post! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig