Sunday 28 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas

Before starting, I wish to say I do not wish to show off, however I have been seeing a lot of these posts recently, and I have really enjoyed reading them, as I think it is lovely how excited people get at Christmas! (I also love being a bit nosy into other people's lives!)

I have to say I have been very spoilt this year! My boyfriend in particular has got me lots of lovely things, and I felt very lucky when I woke up on Christmas morning and there was a big pile of presents under the tree!


The gifts I have been fortunate enough to receive are: sheepskin slippers, an earring book and earrings, lots of festive socks, a scarf, a crocket shawl, an Italian cooking set, some magnetic photo frames, a beautiful Portmeirion tea set, a year at Downton Abbey, a makeup bag, a drink infuser, a cast iron casserole dish, a gorgeous set of 12 wine glasses, matching Le Creuset Ramekins, Butter Dish and Utensil pot, a book of poems to learn by heart and many other bits! I truly have been spoilt!


Do let me know what you have receive this Christmas, or leave me some links to your Christmas blog posts! I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas time, and I wish you all best for the New Year!

post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig