Wednesday 31 December 2014

BaByliss Boutique Salon Soft Waves

New Year, New Style!

Like 80% of the population (I'm guessing) I decided that a new look was required for the New Year (or at least New Years Eve!) and fortunately, the lovely PRs for the new BaByliss Boutique range sent me the Salon Soft Waves styling tool to play with! Extra Christmas presents for me, how exciting!


The first thing I liked when I opened up the box, was that they included a heat resistant glove! How ingenious, and as an additional note I advise using it... I tweaked my hair once I had finished it without putting the glove on and succeeded in a slightly painful burn on my hand :( silly Briony!

I have to say this is the easiest curling tool I have used - I already own a wonderful set of GHD straightener, however, when I use them to curl my hair they are never even and I find it takes a really long time and I lack the patience usually! However using the BaByliss Boutique Salon Soft Waves was very quick to do all of my hair - I would say about 20 minutes! I should also mention that my hair is ridiculously curly (well, frizzy really) and this wand managed to calm them into lovely soft waves without me needing to straighten my hair first, which was fab! Because the styling iron has 5 variable heats, I also felt like it was more gentle on my hair than my GHDs - I could use it on one of the lower heat settings and still get a really good result!

In order for me to work out what I was doing with this styling wand, I followed this YouTube tutorial, which shows exactly how simple it is to use!


If you would like to buy your own BaByliss Boutique Soft Waves styling wand, have a look at their website http://www.babyliss.co.uk/boutique

The left side of my hair is how it is naturally, right hand side are lovely soft waves!
Let me know if you try them, and if you like them as much as I do! 

I hope you all have a fantastic evening tonight, with lots of Family, Friends, Celebrations and of course Champagne!

Lots of Love!
post signature

SHARE:

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig