Wednesday 4 February 2015

Sleek Mini Haul

A couple of weeks ago I was perusing the Sleek counter and decided that my makeup collection clearly needed some additions. Firstly, I have been working to improve my brow game recently, as they tend to do whatever they want and I just work around them, I had been looking at Benefit's brow cake for a while previously, and I have to be honest, when I saw this Sleek Brow Kit I was amazed - it's nigh on identical! But obviously a lot cheaper. So naturally I bought it. I was also interested when I saw the corrector and concealed palette, which contains, three different layers of concealing products. Finally I picked up a blusher - because I always need a bigger range of colours - this one is Flushed 935.

L-R: Brow Kit, Blush, Corrector and Concealer.


Brow Kit in Light

The Brow Kit by Sleek contains a pigmented wax, a setting powder, an angled brush, a straight brush and a small pair of tweezers. This is the perfect little set to shape, fill and set my eyebrows in place, the stay put all day long!


Sleek Corrector and Concealer Palette
 I decided to get the Sleek Corrector and Concealer Palette in shade 03, the kit contains a corrector which is designed to neutralise discolouration, the concealer which will cover most imperfections, and finally a setting powder which contains SPF15, to help the concealer last all day as well as protecting the delicate under-eye skin from the sun.

Let me know what you think of Sleek makeup! Personally I think it is my current favourite drugstore makeup brand, with really high quality products for very reasonable prices!


Lots of love
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig