Friday 6 February 2015

Valentines Wishlist

Well ladies, Valentines day is not far away, and whether you are in a relationship or not, I feel like a little surge is in order! After all with all the lovely items around at the moment, surely it would be rude not to! However, I am currently on  a bit of a budget, so I am going to try hard to make this a purse friendly list!

1) Flowers

I go through phases where I like different coloured flowers, at the moment I'm in a pink phase, and I have to say for valentines day I would love to receive a big bunch of pink roses! Just like these ones on Interflora.

Beautiful pink roses!
2) Lush Valentines collection

I'm in love with this! I love Lush a lot any way, and bath bombs have made my evening baths a complete pleasure for years, and their Valentines collection is no exception! Ladies, who cares whether or not you have a boyfriend this Valentines, get out there and buy yourself a Unicorn bar. Because let's be honest, unicorns are the best thing ever. 

And while you are there, you might as well pick up a few other bits...


L-R//T-B: Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar, Floating Flower Bath Bomb, Rose Queen Bath Bomb, Butterball Bath Bomb
If you don't have time to nip into the shop (or if there isn't one near you!) you can also buy these on lush.co.uk.

3) Perfume

I love perfume, and my collection is constantly being added to. I feel that for every different mood I have I need a different scent, and of course I want something different in the summer to what I like in winter, and I wouldn't wear the same to work as I do going out in the evening... the perfume opportunities are endless. Even while I have been off ill I like to put a light scent on, it cheers me up!

Anyways, I am currently loving Zara perfumes, you might have read about them, they are very budget friendly - most coming in between £10-15 and they have a very high end scent which lasts a long time! What's not to like! Oh yes, and the bottles are beautifully designed.

A few weeks ago I was in town and nipped into Zara, and tried a couple, my favourite is 9 Rue D'Antibes Cannes.

Zara Woman, 9 Rue D'Antibes Cannes

4) Chocolates

I have a confession, I know this list is meant to be budget friendly, but my choice of chocolates are not. I have an absolute favourite when it comes to luxury chocolates and I can't (won't) change!

I am absolutely in love with Charbonnel & Walker Pink Champagne Truffles. They are a slice of luxury in my life and I only get them on very special occasions!

If you want to treat yourself (or someone else) to these, have a look in John Lewis.

Charbonnel & Walker Pink Champagne Truffles

5) Champagne

Just because who doesn't love Champagne! (FYI at Tesco this is currently on offer for £23.99 a bottle)

Lanson Black Label Champagne


I hope you get some inspiration from my Valentines Wishlist! Let me know what is on yours!

Lots of Love
post signature


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I feel very alone in feeling like this but I really hate flowers, like really dislike them. I don't see the point, I don't own any vases and I would be a bit mad if Jason bought me flowers (in the least ungrateful way, just because he should know better). I'd really love it if I was bought Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon for Valentines but I think I'll have to dream on haha

    Jade x

    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post
    http://expressgiftservice.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig