Sunday 1 February 2015

Nanshy 4-in-1 Makeup Blending Sponge

Unbelievably I haven't used a makeup sponge before, I've always just used brushes for my concealer and just been really careful to blend it in properly. After joining The Bloggers Hub though, this has changed, I don't know if you have heard about this concept before, but there was a Twitter party using the hashtag #BHTwitterParty where bloggers could log into The Bloggers Hub and register to receive samples to try. It was fun, keep an eye out for similar events in the future!




The first thing I noticed when I unwrapped this, was how soft it was, I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, but it is really smooth, and squidgy! After watching a few makeup tutorials, I decided to spray it with a face mist I have, and then used the flat pointed edge to blend in my concealer underneath my eyes. I have to say I'm really impressed without how quick and easily it blended the concealer, and unlike using a brush, I didn't need to worry about brush marks being left over!







If you want to buy one of these for yourself, it is £5.95 from nanshy.com. Let me know if you have tried it and what you think!

Lots of love
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig