Tuesday 10 February 2015

Top 5 Tuesday: Lumia 735 Apps

As I have always been a bit of a technology geek, I was quite excited when the lovely people from Conncects got in touch with me to see if I wanted to trial a Lumia 735, naturally I jumped at the chance! So this week's Top 5 Tuesday are Lumia Apps!
1) Calendar
This may sound like an odd one to pick, but one of the first things I noticed about the Lumia was how easy the Calendar was to look at and get an overview of the week, but also see exactly what was happening that day.

 2) People

This is definitely one of my favourite features of the Lumia, the way it collates all of the information across social networks, and combines it with what is already there is fantastic.





3) Sport

I really enjoy watching sport - my football team is Wolverhampton Wanderers and I'm also an NFL fan, supporting the Miami Dolphins! The Sport app has everything I need to know about these teams in one place, I can find out when the next match is, what the current top stories are, how the players are doing... literally I can find out everything!

4) Food & Drink

As a keen cook I was quite excited to find the Food & Drink app - it is a great addition to the phone, it has a huge number of recipes, for all sorts of meals, as well as a large cocktail menu. It has also got a shopping list feature, which can be updated as you are browsing the recipes!


5) HERE Drive+

I am constantly getting lost and rely on my satnav to get me most places, so I was interested to see how to system worked on the Lumia. The first thing which I found was that you downloaded the map to the phone, this is a brilliant idea, because a problem I have had using the satnav on my iPhone was that if I was in an area with no signal I had no idea where I was going! I also really liked that you could download the map for any country in the world, which is fab if you are going on holiday. Another brilliant feature was find my car - it will give you walking directions to the last place you navigated to!



Have you used a Lumia? What do you think of it? Let me know!
Lots of love


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig