Saturday 31 January 2015

Diptyque Roses Candle

I think that anyone who likes candles knows about Diptyque. They are beautifully scented, iconically designed, and burn for hours. Roses is my favourite scent, it is classic fragrance, and burning for a short time fills my flat with a scent which lasts for ages.

When people think about a Roses smell, you may remember of your Gran's pot pourri, however, the Diptiyque scent is very fresh, classy and you could imagine that you are smelling a bouquet of newly cut flowers!

Diptyque Roses Candle

Classic Design of the box

Front of the box, with the iconic Roses label image
Do you love Diptyque candles? Which is you favourite scent? Also do you think that any cheaper candles are as good as these? Let me know!

Lots of love
post signature
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I've been so tempted to buy one of these candles for such a long time! i love the sound of this fresh scented candles are my favourite!


    oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! I think I might get the Figuier one next :) x

      Delete
  2. I have always wanted to try these because I've heard so much about them! They look so gorgeous too! I must try them! x

    http://heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth getting if you feel like treating yourself :) I'm going to get the Figuier one next :) x

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with Diptique candles! I was burning Feu De Bois over the last, few months and I have Rosafolia in my sights for Spring! I love Mimosa too, so fresh and clean!

    Alice Grace Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig