Thursday 29 January 2015

January My Little Box

My Little Box is definitely my favourite subscription service, I have been getting it for several months now! The main difference between this box and a normal beauty box (thing glossy box) is that although you get 3 beauty products, you also get a really great little magazine, a motivational card, and a lifestyle gift!

The contents of the January My Little Box

Gym Bag

Nails Inc Nail Varnish in Tate Red

My Little Beauty's Energising Mist

Talika Photo Hydra Day Face Cream

My Little World Magazine

Motivational Card

Have you been getting the My Little Box? What do you think? Let me know!

Lots of Love
post signature

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. How lovely is this box? I got the December and this months and I love them, they're just so lovely... xx
    Leanne | Little Babble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is the best subscription box by a long way! I can't wait to see this months! x

      Delete
  2. the nails inc shade is so pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig