Friday 16 January 2015

Throwback Thursday: Florida Holiday

In December, I went to Miami and Key West with my parents to meet up with my sister. We had a fab time, and I thought I would share some photographs from my trip with you!
The pool at the hotel in Key Largo
A sailing boat going past key west

Baltimore Ravens at Miami Dolphins Game! (sadly the Dolphins lost)

Christmas lights around Key West

Christmas Lights around Key West

Christmas Lights around Key West

Christmas Lifers around Key West

The original African Queen boat, moored at Key Largo

An Aligator at the Everglades

The Everglades National Park

My little sister Liz

Lots of Love
post signature
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ahhh, the houses look lovely! These photos have really made me miss Florida. I used to go there to visit my aunt all the time when I was a kid, until she moved to London. Now instead of getting glorious sunshine whenever I visit her, I get a gang of children watching me, as I walk down the road with the hopes that they don't mug me!


    Kirstiekins// Literary & Lifestyle Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I have to say I wish I had relatives in Florida! I'm guessing you get to see your aunt more though now she is in London? It is a lovely state, I wish I was back in the sunshine now! x

      Delete
  2. Ahh so jealous! I went to Florida last May but did the whole theme park thing which was incredible but I really want to go back to do the Everglades and the Keys - Christmas time looks like such a magical time to go!

    Jade x
    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to Disney when I was little, I am dying to go back again! The Everglades were amazing, I would love to see more of them, I have to recommend seeing the Keys - they are lovely! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig