Sunday 4 January 2015

Avène Cicalfate Repair Cream

I have been looking through my blog posts and realised I forgot to review one of the products I bought over the summer when I was in France! How very lax of me, especially as it is a great cream!


I purchased this cream as I had read about it in a Vogue article on what models favourite French pharmacy buys, and it was a lot cheaper to get in France than it was in England! The model who recommended this product was Manon Leloup, who has done work for Balmain, Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch and many more, so I'm gunna trust her I think! Anyways, she said that she put it on as a night cream twice a week, so I have dutifully been doing the same, and I have to say that it us a fantastic night cream, considering how cheap it is (currently available from Escentual for £7.50).

This cream is not just good to use as an overnight cream, I also suffer from eczema, and have put this cream on that as well, and it has helped to improve that, making it much less angry and itchy.

Do you have any top French Pharmacy buys? I think more and more of my skin care favourites are coming from France, they definitely deliver value for money, and the quality is brilliant! Let me know of anything you think I need to try!

Lots of love
post signature
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. My favourite French skincare brand has to be La Roche-Posay! But this looks really good, and I agree French products seem better value for money - instead of splashing on eye-catching packaging, they put all their money into the product itself, which I really agree with!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love La Roche-Posay, I have a lot of their products as well, but Avene is definitely a brand to keep an eye on as well, one of my favourite products that they do is a Thermal Water Spray - I'll have to do a review of it at some point :) x

      Delete
  2. The French seem to do the best skincare. I definitely need to give this a try as I am trying to mix up my skincare routine at the moment x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh, I'm trying to change my skincare at the moment because it is so cold! Definitely keep an eye on this brand, you can get it more and more in the larger Boots stores, and they have some great products :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig