Tuesday 13 January 2015

The British Tag

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?

Today I think I have had 4 cups and it is 4pm, I will probably have a couple more before the end of the day and of course my favourite brew of the day, my bedtime one!
2. Favourite part of the roast dinner?

Yorkshire puddings. Hands down! Especially when I have made them myself!

3. Favourite dunking biscuit?

Chocolate digestives all day every day! I have to stop myself from buying them when I go to the shop, otherwise I will sit there with a whole pack and multiple cups of tea!


4. Favourite quintessentially British Past Time?

Knitting. I'm currently in the middle of knitting a rug in our flat, and I've also started to knit my boyfriend a Christmas jumper, or rather I should say I started to knit him a jumper about 18 months ago and it still isn't finished!

5. Cockney rhyming slang?

I don't know any! All I can think of it Dick Van Dyke from Mary Poppins!


6. Favourite British sweet?

I'm not a very big sweet person :( if I had to pick one I would probably say Flumps. Are they British?


7. What would your pub be called?

The Wet Otter. It would be by a river. And no I have no idea why I would call it that!

8. No.1 British Person?

Can I be terribly clichéd and say Kate Middleton?

9. Favourite Shop/ Restaurant?

My favourite restaurant is Bar Lounge in Chester!

10. What's the first British song that pops into your head?

Stop right now, thank you very much.... SPICE GIRLS!!!


11. Marmite - love or hate?

I love it! Especially on soldiers with a dippy egg!


Let me know if you do The British Tag, I love reading peoples responses!

Lots of love
post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I don't drink normal tea, does that make me really un-british? I hope not!!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair I drink all sorts of tea! Today I am on Twinings Rose Garden! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig