Tuesday 20 January 2015

Top 5 Tuesday: iPhone Apps!

Seeing as how my iPhone is constantly in my hand, I decided to let you in on my current most used (and in some cases loved) apps! I have to say I am very fickle when it comes to the apps I use, I tend to go through phases of loving an app for about a month, and then I get really bored and delete it! Terrible I know! However my current apps are:

1) Free Prints

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! And no I'm not exaggerating! I bet you're the same as me, and take most of your pictures on your phone, and then they never see the light of day, except for maybe a poor resolution version uploaded to Facebook? Well think again, buy some cute frames and print those pictures! I know that it can be a pain trying to use a photo booth, but this app is so simple, you literally go through your images, tick the ones you want, say what size you want them in, and then they turn up a couple of days later, ready for you to put them on the wall/ dresser/ bedside table! I have photographs everywhere in my flat, and I love it!



2) Kim Kardashian Game

When this came out everyone was talking about this game, but I still love it! Basically you get to live the list you always wanted, you can be a movie star, a model, anything. Oh and you are best friends with Kim K. And you have a killer wardrobe. I want to be this version of me! I have to admit that I haven't played on this game as obsessively as I did when it first came out, but its still great fun.



3) MyLittleApp

I have been meaning to do a review of the subscription box My Little Box - it's definitely my favourite beauty/lifestyle subscription at the moment, I have been getting it for the last 6 months, and it's very different to the standard glossybox etc. I promise to review this months! Anyways back to the app... This is the iPhone version of the subscription, and it delivers a little gift every day, it might be a recipe, some funny quotes, a competition to enter, a music playlist... you get the idea!


4) Bebo

Yeh you heard me, I love Bebo! And no it's not a dying social network any more, it's a hysterical messaging app, where you create a little avatar and when you hashtag, a picture comes up as a representation. But they are hysterical, and I have spent many hours sending colleagues completely no-work-appropriate hashtags just so they spit out their drink laughing. Trust me, download it. But say goodbye to a good couple of days while you are looking for the funniest hashtag!


5) My Little Pony

My inner 6 year old girl is coming out to play. I have had a bit of a My Little Pony moment this week, and it turns out that this app is very addictive, basically you go around Ponyville doing lots of quests and games to win coins and build new pony homes. I think I need help.


Lots of love
post signature
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The free prints one sounds brilliant, definitely gonna download that. I don't really have any apps apart from social networks on my phone because I'm plagued with crappy storage but I do have some games on my iPad - I'm really into Sims Freeplay at the mo it's so addictive!

    Jade x
    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely use it! I've tried a few photo print services and they are definitely some of the best value! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's brilliant, definitely worth a try :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig