Sunday 25 January 2015

January Empties

So as part of my month on a budget I have been trying to use up more of my products, instead of constantly trying out new things, and ending up with a lot of half used jars!
L-R: Glam Glow Youthmud Tingleexfoliate Treatment, Soap and Glory Scrub of your life, MAC Select Sheer powder, Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery, Philip Kingsley Elasticised, Total Wardrobe Care Linen Spray, Maddi Alexander Rose Bath Oil, MAC Mineralize Foundation, Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask.



I received this Maddi Alexander Rose Bath Oil as part of the You Beauty Advent Calendar that Adam bought me last year, and I have absolutely loved using it. I haven't really used bath oil that much before - I have always preferred bubble bath, but I definitely love how much more moisturised my skin has felt since using this.




I bought this Argan Oil hair mask from a discounted selection in Tesco, I think it only cost me £1 so it was worth a go! It did make my hair nice and soft, but I didn't notice any discernible difference to the actual quality of my hair, and my split ends definitely did not improve!




This is the most amazing face mask ever! Again I got this sample size in the You Beauty Advent Calendar last year, and I can't wait to buy another one. It honestly makes my skin feel amazing - I have combination type skin, which is very annoying, as I get greasy parts as well as suffering from dry skin and eczema. However, this seems to stop any spots from developing as well as managing to not aggravate my eczema!




For anyone who likes to organise their clothes, and keep everything in good condition, I can't recommend this product enough - it's a linen spray, which is designed to help prevent moths from laying eggs and you ending up with lots of little holes in your favourite jumpers! This one is a small size, however I have also got a larger one to keep me going for a while yet! If you like organising your wardrobe - make sure you have a look at Total Wardrobe Care - they stock everything you need for the perfectly organised closet!




This is my favourite body scrub ever! I think most people who have tried this know how good it is, Soap and Glory Scrub of your life is fantastic - it not only exfoliates wonderfully, but it foams up so you can distribute it easily as you are scrubbing away.




I have a huge love of Frizz Ease products, and this is definitely one of the best hair masks I have ever used - my split ends are nearly none existent after using this for a few weeks, and my hair is completely manageable. It's a god send, and I will definitely be repurchasing at some point!




I've had a couple of these now, as I first got a sample size in a beauty box (I've forgotten which one now as I get so many!) and I then received the full size in the Advent Calendar, I do really like this product, and I use it if my hair has been over styled, or if it's just not behaving itself, as it really does a good job! Again, I will be buying it at some point in the future!



I have done a blog post on this foundation before - and I still think it is absolutely fab, it manages great coverage using only a little bit, and it stays in place all day. Also I find that a lot of foundations cause me to break out - this one doesn't!!!! I've already repurchased this in two different shades, which may seem a little odd, but because I went on holiday in December I was tanned for most the month, and needed NW25, whereas I am normally NC20 - and yes I know that one is cool toned and one warm, I tan very easily, but when I am out the sun I get very sallow skin! It's all kind of odd!

Have you finished off many products this month? Have you used any of these? Let me know!

Lots of love
post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Scrub of Your Life and Elasticizer are two favourites of mine, great choices (although a shame they're now empty!!)

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting a new Scrub of Your Life this weekend, as the other body scrub I had is about to run out as well! I have to say I'm looking forward to using it again! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig