Sunday 11 January 2015

Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow

One of my lovely friends gave me a Debenhams voucher for Christmas, as he knew I wanted to get some Chanel eyeshadows, which I have since excitedly purchased. And I have to say I love them! I hadn't had any Chanel makeup before, just perfume, so I didn't quite know what to expect (although being Chanel, I was hoping it to be high quality!)


It took me quite a while to decide which colour palette I wanted, as they are all lovely, however I decided that Tissé Mademoiselle would be the best one to start with, which has a neutral colour range, which can be used lightly for work, or alternatively can be built up to make a smoky eye for the evening.






The Chanel eyeshadows have been reformulated with a blend of polymers and spherical powders for a creamy, long lasting texture which is fantastic. It glides on easily, and stays put all day!



Another useful thing Chanel have supplied with these eyeshadows is a little book, which gives you instructions on creating 4 unique looks with the eyeshadows: Natural, Almond shaped, Intense and Smoky. This is a great idea as so many people just do the same look every day with their makeup, and the simple instructions make creating new looks very easy!


Guides to some looks available with the eyeshadow pallet

The colours in Tissé Mademoiselle, Left to Right: Highlight, Ombre Shade 1, Ombre Shade 2, Intensify
Daytime Eyes
Have you tried any of the Chanel Eyeshadow palettes? Let me know which one you think I need to try next!
Lots of love
post signature
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. These shades are stunning!
    http://www.tamlovestea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! For a palette of 4 I think you can do a lot with them! x

      Delete
  2. so pretty! i so want a chanel product x
    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to buy it, I don't get the "new product buzz" that much any more, but I definitely did buying Chanel! x

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful palette, but then again, anything Chanel is beautiful! Thanks for sending your link over in the twitter chat!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Glad you liked the post, and yep I agree, I got so overwhelmed at the Chanel counter - it's all so beautiful! x

      Delete
  4. I would love to own a Chanel quad one day! I love the look you created with it xo

    Cream Tea And Rose Jam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I actually think the Chanel quads are quite good value for money - I know £40 seems a lot, but when you consider that one MAC eyeshadow is £13, its pretty good! :) x

      Delete
  5. You can't go far wrong with Chanel, your look is really dusky and smoked, very pretty :)

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | UK Beauty, Lifestyle & Health blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) and I completely agree - I can't wait to buy more! x

      Delete
  6. Do you have any reviews of Chanel Foundation? Really want to try an illuminating formular but struggling on which one to go for ��

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig