Monday 19 January 2015

January Glossybox

I was very excited to get home this week to see my Glossybox had arrived! I haven't been over the moon with the last few, and was actually considering cancelling my subscription, and then this month I fell in love all over again! Sometimes it's a bit disappointing, as you get some not very good sample sizes, however this month, there were 5 full size products, which I was very happy to try out.

This month's glossy box with a very pretty flower!

Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner

Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow

Nicka K New York, Colorluxe Powder Blush

The pad used to apply the blush

MeMeMe Eyeline Pencil in Clay

Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm Superfruits

L-R Colorluxe Powder Blush, All Over Glow, Eye Line Pencil in Clay

I was definitely impressed with the contents of this box, I am always happy to try out new skincare bits, and have enjoyed adding the toner to my daily routine. I also like the luminizer gel, especially when I mix it with my regular foundation - it's a great way to brighten up my skin on a grim morning! To be honest I'm not massively enthralled with the blusher - although the packaging is very pretty (who doesn't like anything rose gold coloured) unfortunately it isn't very pigmented, and took a lot of effort to bring any sort of colour to my cheeks. The eyeliner seems fine - it stayed put all day, and the lip balm is slightly horrifically sweet smelling, but it has a great buttery texture, and makes my lips feel lovely and smooth!

What did you get in your Glossybox this month? Was it the same as me or did you get a different variation? Let me know how you have been finding your subscription boxes recently!

Lots of love

post signature
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I first started getting glossy boxes about 3 years ago but soon gave up because they just weren't worth the money or effort! This one looks so good though!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really impressed, I hope that when this month's arrives it is as high quality! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig