Sunday 9 August 2015

Made in Chelsea LA Storylines and Spoilers

I am one of those really sad people who gets genuinely excited every time a new season of Made in Chelsea is announced, and season after season I stalk a few cast members online, and see if I can work out some storylines. Sometimes I'm right, and sometimes I'm wrong. However, this time I have decided to share my lunacy with you! Aren't you glad I started a blog....
1) Stephanie Pratt

I think by now we all know about the Steph and Josh breakup, primarily because it is featured on the promo, but also because she deleted every photo of him from her Instagram. However, what hasn't been shown on Made in Chelsea promos is that she seems to be cosying up to a new guy!
   

And apparently from the comments on some of the new guy's pictures Steph's brother Spencer approves of this match, as does her mom. What do we think then, is this going to be Steph's last season on Made in Chelsea? Is she going to follow Mr Dreamy back to LA?
2) Ollie Locke and Gabriella Ellis

If you have only recently started watching Made in Chelsea, you may not know the long haired lothario that is Ollie Locke, short version - had a pretty girlfriend (one was Gabriella), sexuality questions, broke up with girlfriend, repeat. Eventually went on Celeb Big Brother. However, he seems to have been in LA at about the same time that the rest of the cast were.... coincidence? I guess we'll have to wait and see!
 

3) Spencer Matthews

Writing this makes me sad, but Spencer isn't in this season of Made in Chelsea ðŸ˜¢ I've looked through so many social network feeds, and I can't see any pics of him anywhere! Also he isn't in the promotional photos. I'm wondering if he is gone for good? All I could see about him on social media was that he is still completely loved up with Lauren Hutton (let's hope he has reformed from his bad-boy behaviour) and has been spending time with former Made in Chelsea star Hugo Taylor! I guess we will have to wait for season 11 to find out if he will return when the cast is back in London!
Let me know in the comments below if you have any predictions for this season of Made in Chelsea, or if you think mine will be right!
Lots of love
Briony Crew Post Signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig