Monday 3 August 2015

Korean Skincare: Mizon Egg White Bubble Cleanser

As you may have realised from my recent French Skincare buys, I am a big fan of looking after my skin, especially recently because for some reason I have started getting breakouts on my chin... honestly I thought that I had enough of those when I was a teenager!
Mizon Mild Skin Smoothie Egg White Bubble Cleanser
Mizon Mild Skin Smoothie Egg White Bubble Cleanser
However, I have been hearing a lot about Korean skincare recently, and while I was having a mooch around Cult Beauty the other day, I saw Mizon Mild Skin Smoothie Egg White Bubble Cleanser, which I have heard a lot about.

Mizon Mild Skin Smoothie Egg White Bubble Cleanser
Mizon Mild Skin Smoothie Egg White Bubble Cleanser
After using this for a week, I have kind of mixed feelings, on one hand I love how soft it makes my skin feel, and it got most of what was on my face off, however - it failed at my eye makeup - although admittedly I use waterproof mascara. Because of this I now prefer to use it as part of a two step cleansing method at night; firstly I remove all eye makeup and do a quick sweep with micellar water or something similar, then do a proper wash with the Mizon Cleanser. In the morning though it is great to use on its own.
Since using this product, I have to say my skin has been a lot clearer, and the spots I was battling around my chin have pretty much gone away, which is fab! You do need to use a good moisturiser with this cleanser as well though - it is quite drying on my skin, which although that is fine for me, it may be an issue for others!
If you have used this before let me know what you think, and if there are any tips you know of to get a great cleanse!
Lots of love
Briony Crew Post Signature

Twitter | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig