Tuesday 23 June 2015

Another little MAC trip

It's been a very long time since I allowed myself a trip into MAC, however as my foundation was about to run out completely I decided it couldn't wait any longer and dragged my boyfriend out for a trip to Liverpool.


I have previously written about the MAC Mineralize Foundation, I absolutely love it, and I know a lot of people prefer Studio Fix, but I think this is great, although it's a lighter coverage than some of the other foundations, I still find if I'm having a bad skin day I can build it up enough to cover anything!




Somehow I can never manage to make a MAC visit without buying another lipstick, although in my defence I have been looking for a perfect nude for a while (who hasn't done this!) and I think I may have found my match in Faux! I absolutely love it and have hardly taken it off all weekend!




Courtesy of some very large bags under my eyes, I was in need of some more more concealer, and decided to try out the Mineralize one for a change (I have used Pro Longwear for ages). So far I am impressed, it blends easily, and although it isn't the heaviest coverage, it definitely makes me look more awake. Also this concealer is moisturising, so in the long run it should help my bags go away!




 Again, I have mentioned this mascara before... I am a huge fan of the False Lashes mascara - I have used it for years, and although I have been using a different one recently, it just wasn't as good, so I'm going back to my old faithful. Ladies, good mascara is worth investing in, as Shakespeare said "eyes are the window to the soul" so make sure they are perfectly framed!




What are your thoughts on my latest purchases? Is there anything I need to try out over the summer? Let me know!

Lots of love
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig