Sunday 14 June 2015

Feel Unique Hair and Beauty Haul

After being ill yet again, I decided that some pampering was required, to cheer myself up and make me not look quite so much like I'd been hit by a bus. One of the things I have been working on recently is the state of my hair, which is curly and very dry. I have the bad habit of only getting it cut once in a blue moon, as well as frequently straightening it, so the condition isn't good. However, I have tried to take my hair care more seriously recently, and have been going to the hair dresser every 6/8 weeks for a trim. Yay for my hair! But I still need some decent shampoo and conditioner...
Hello Feel Unique order! 
When I was in the salon, she used the TIGI Bed Head Elasticate Shampoo and Conditioner on me, and advised that it would be the best for me, as it is designed to help weak hair. So I did a little digging around and found a 750ml set of it on Feel Unique for £25, which I think is probably pretty good!


Also I decided that I could do with a new intensive conditioning treatment, and looked at the Redken stuff, some of which I have used before and it's definitely amazing. I have bought the Extreme Cat, Anti-Damage Protein Reconstructing Rinse-off Treatment for Distressed Hair. Well it sounds perfect for my current unmanageable mop! Hopefully it helps a bit!


Then seeing as how I was ordering a couple of things I decided I might as well order a couple of skincare bits as well ...




For anyone who is looking for a new face cream, I cannot recommend the Embryolisse enough - I first bought this when I went to visit my Aunt and Uncle in France last year, and I fell in love with it, I have now finished my first tube and needed a refill. This cream is only about £12, but believe me it's completely worth it, as my skin has never felt better! To be honest, I prefer this to some of the high end skin creams I've used.
Have you been on a mini splurge recently? What do you think of my purchases? If you have any advise for terribly dry and damaged hair do let me know!
Lots of love
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig