Saturday 20 June 2015

Juice to U 3 Day Detox: Day 3

Day 3

Hurrah! I'm coming to the end of this detox, and it's Friday! However it is definitely doing me good, I am feeling perky, all the residual sicky feeling from taking so much medication while I was ill has gone, and I have lost 3lbs so far! This is a good result!


Also I am definitely not having hunger pangs at all any more, they have completely vanished (which is a serious relief)

Today is testing my willpower slightly though, all my colleagues for Wok and Go (Amazing Thai noodles) for lunch, and they delighted in wafting the smell over my desk! Also I am going to give a miss going over to a friends house this evening - they are going to be eating pizza, and as good as my willpower is, I don't think I could handle watching everyone else did into a large dominoes, while I'm there chilling with my juice!


Also something very exciting has happened to me today: we exchanged contracts on the house! EEEEEKKK! We currently have a completion date of 21st September, which is amazing! I'm so excited it's unreal!

Day 4

Well my detox is now finished, and I have to admit I was very excited for my porridge this morning, however it has definitely been worthwhile doing, before I started the detox I felt sluggish, bloated and sick from all the medicines.

The best part of this is that in 3 days I have lost a total of 5lbs! Which is fantastic! I am definitely going to be doing this detox again, seeing as I still have a lot of weight to lose, I think I'll aim to do it once a month, to keep me motivated and my weightloss on track! As is quite clear from part 1 and part 2 this is not an easy detox, although it definitely gets better after the day 1 settling in phase!

Have you tried the 3 Day Detox? What were your experiences? Let me know!

Lots of love
post signature
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This sounds great! I've always wanted to try this but was never sure before, but it might be worth it. 5lbs is amazing, congrats!
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig