Friday 19 June 2015

Juice to U 3 Day Detox: Day 2

So not going to lie, day 1 of this juice detox was hard. I can't decide if my biggest low point was when someone in my office ate a McDonalds, or when I was curled up in bed with a book and my boyfriend ate chocolate digestives next to me; which leads me to:


This is so true. My will power is pretty good, but I definitely wanted to scream a few times yesterday!

Day 2

However, onwards and upwards, yet again I started my day with a pint of icy water, which was no more welcoming than yesterday, got to work, and drank my juice while helping a student with her software. So far so good, I have to say the hunger pangs today are no where near as bad as yesterday, and I am making sure I drink water regularly throughout the day, even though it does mean I need to pee every hour or so!
The lunchtime juice is definitely becoming my favourite, I really enjoy it! And today I didn't get hunger pangs anything like as bad as yesterday, in fact I'm not angry either. This is good! 3.30pm juice come at me!


The last two juices of the day were nice, and the only time I actually felt hungry was when I went to bed, but I had another pint of icy water and felt a bit better! However I did nearly kill my boyfriend (again) because this time he was sat next to me eating banana sweets. This is doing wonders for my will power!

As a side note, my delightful boss decided to play a little prank on me today, as I went to go and get my final juice of the day, I was met with this:



The buggers had decided to wrap up my nice healthy juices in pictures of junk food. Thanks guys!

Check back tomorrow for day 3! If you didn't read the highly entertaining, if slightly angry day 1 entry you can find it here.

Lots of love
post signature
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Life of Briony. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig